Strollers and wheelchairs are available free of charge, upon request at the information desk in the lobby.
Wheelchairs are available for disabled visitors and senior citizens.
Strollers are available for toddlers up to 30 months.
For reservation, please contact the information desk before your visit. [+82 (0) 31 201 8571~2]
Nam June Paik Art Center provides convenient facilities such as..
a library (1F, to be open in March 2011),
a cloak room (1F, next to the Information Desk in the lobby),
an education room/Green Room (B1),
a seminar room (2F)
a cafeteria (1F),
a museum shop (1F).
* All bags bigger than A4 size must be checked in.
We recommend you to visit the art center and buy a copy.
In case it is not possible to visit, please contact email@example.com
There is an additional shipping cost.
Most of NJP Art Center’s performance programs, events, workshops and seminars are open to the public. So in case there is no notification for reservation, you don’t need to make any reservation to participate in these events.
* But, reservation is required for free shuttles in case of certain events.
* NJP Art Center’s Education Programs are only on reservation.
* It happens on very rare occasions that a program’s schedule changes after you received a newsletter. So we recommend to check our latest notice on our website before your visit.
* For reservations and informations : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join our newsletter service, at ‘NOTICE – Newsletter’ section of this webpage to receive information on exhibitions and other events of the art center by e-mail.
Closed on : Every Monday of the month.
Every January 1st and New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day
✽ Last admission is one hour before closing.
Admission is Free, except for Special exhibition
The Nam June Paik Art Center is located near Suwon Interchange on Gyeongbu Expressway. Not far from the Korean Folk Village, it is right next to GyeongGi Provincial Museum and across from Shingal High School.
* Please refer to the ‘MAP’ page for further information and more details.
* The parking is free, but as parking space is limited, we recommend you use public transportation.
It is allowed to take pictures outside the art center building, in the lobby, cafe, etc. Nevertheless, it is forbidden inside the exhibition halls where art works are placed.
Photography and video filming are not normally allowed inside the art center and exhibition halls for the protection of art works and comfortable viewing environment. In the case of press coverage or other purposes, specific filming plan should be presented for the permission to be granted.
A group of 20 or more persons should make a reservation in advance. (at least 1 week before your visit)
On weekends and holidays, group visits are not accepted for the convenience of general viewers.
* For reservations : email@example.com