- September to June : Tue.~Sun. 10am-6pm
- July and August : Tue~Sun. 10am-7pm
- Closed on : Every Monday of the month.
Every January 1st and New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day
※ Last admission is one hour before closing.
- Adults: 4,000 won
- Students,Soldiers: 2,000 won
- Under 6 : Free
- Over 66 : Free
- Disabled Person : Free
- 25% discount for inhabitants of Gyeonggi Province and 50% discount for groups of 20 or more adults (Excluding students).
Regular Docent Tours(in Korean only)
- Tours start at the lobby on 1st floor.
- Tue. – Fri. : 2pm, 4pm
- Sat., Sun. : 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm
- More information (Information desk) : 031-201-8571~2
Private Docent Tours
A private docent tour for a group of min. 20 people requires a reservation at least 1 week in advance
Strollers and Wheelchairs
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available free of charge, upon request at the information desk in the lobby.
- Wheelchairs are available for disabled visitors and senior citizens.
- Strollers are available for toddlers up to 30 months.
- For reservation, please contact the information desk before your visit. (+82 (0)31 201 8571~2)
※ All galleries and facilities are wheelchair accessible. Baby strollers are permitted at all times.
Tips for visiting
- All bags bigger than A3 size must be checked in.
(Cloakrooms are available next to the information desk in the lobby.)
- Still photography only for personal use is allowed in the galleries. (No flash, tripod, or video recording is allowed) No photograph can be reproduced, distributed or sold without consent of the Center.
- Food or drinks are allowed only in the Center’s cafeteria and may not be carried into the galleries. Outside food or drinks are not permitted in the Center.
- For safety reasons, CCTV is running throughout museum and parking lots.
- No pets are permitted in the Center.
- Please set your mobile phone to silent mode.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by responsible adults.
- The Art Center secures 170 parking spaces (both Parking 1 and 2).
- rate can be applied when visiting Gyeonggi Provincial Museum and Gyeonggi Children’s Museum together.
- Open 24 hours / 365 days
- 9:00 ~ 22:00 (Parking fee is waived after 22:00)
|Car||When visiting 1
||Daily Rate: KRW 10,000
|Car: vehicles for up to 15 passengers
Van: vehicles for 16 passengers and more
One days parking
|Car||When visiting 2
|Car||When Visiting 3
All fees are including V.A.T.